Monday, October 22, 2007

Aitana

I'm Aitana. I have 14 years old. I live in Valles (Infiesto). I have a sister, her name is Mercedes. My mother's name is Marta and my father's name is Falin. I like playing volleyball, riding a horse, listening to music (my favourite music is pop music), and I sing in a choir. I don't like vegetables, neither I like studying. I practise sport two days a week. I like animals a lot and my favourite animal is the horse.


It represents me because I love horses and I also love horseriding because it is very funny.

Animals are my favourite
I play volleyball
Terror stories
Active
Nice
All weekend go out with my friends

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Fine name - Mercedes!!! I have too. =] Fine photo. Great blog. I like play volleyball too. I love vegetables!

Anonymous said...

Your sister has got a name like a car company :D.


Magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

Hi Aitana :)
I see that your sister's name sounds like a make of car :)
My favourite type of music is pop, similarly to you :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Aitana. Volleyball is a very nice sport. Singing in a choir must be a very interesting activity. Horses aren't my favourite animals, regards

Piotrek 3g said...

Mercedes funny :D like this german mark of cars :]You don't like all of vegetables ?? IMPOSSIBLE... Regards :]

Anonymous said...

Hehe yeah fine name :) I like animals, playing volleyball and horses too. :) Nice to meet you :P

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

Oh, I love horses too! But I practise this sport only once a week, because I haven't got enough time.