Monday, October 22, 2007

Andrea

Hello! I’m Andrea and I am 14 years old. I live in Infiesto with my father, my mother and my younger sister. I’ve got brown eyes and long, chestnut-fair hair. I like fantasy and adventure films. My favourite animal is the cat and my favourite colour is blue. I practise volleyball and I listen to pop-rock and pop music (Avril Lavigne ,El Canto Del Loco, El Sueño De Morfeo…). I think that I’m a good friend.

I put this photo because I like cats and I always laugh with my friends.

Adventure films
Never lie
Do the homework
Reading books and magazines
Eat fruit
Always laughing

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like A.L, but I don't like her fake-punk-style.

Magda 3e

Piotrek 3g said...

This cat is so funny :P I've got this picture in my mobile phone :D but I prefer dogs :P Never lie
and never do the homework :D :D :D Best wishes - Stranger

Anonymous said...

Hello! My name is Alice. I live in Poland in Lublin. This blog is cool. Beatiful photo:) This cat is pretty. I like listen pop music,too.

(kl.1"i")

Anonymous said...

Cat it's fine. Great photo. But dog better. =D

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful photo. I like cats, but I don't have any. Good that you eat fruit. You will be healthy.

Anonymous said...

Wow!! The cat is amazing :) I like cats but I prefer dogs :P I think you are very interesing person. :) best wishes :)

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

Practise volleyball - very nice ;] I like fantasy and blue color too ;) nice photo , cats are funny animals ;p regards

Anonymous said...

What a sweet cat in the picture ;) I like to listen to pop music too ;)

Anonymous said...

What a sweet cat...
Avril has great songs.

monika 1g

Anonymous said...

I like fantasy and blue colour too:D But i prefer dogs. I have got one by the way:D

Anonymous said...

Lol! I love cats! My fave animal, i have 4 cats, jasmine,tensing,bertie and oreo, jasmine and tensing are behind me riht now :D

Anonymous said...

We are Viviane and Catarina.
is lovely and Big Wave.