Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Alba and Olga

We are Alba and Olga, we are 14 years old. Alba lives in Biedes, and I live in Infiesto. Alba has got one brother called Héctor and I have got two brothers called Claudio and Xuan and one sister called Isadora .
We like going out with friends on Fridays and watching terror and comedy films. We love The Simpsons. We don't like studying very much but we have a very good time at school.
Alba is active and very impatient; she is friendly and cheerful. She has got brown long wavy brown hair. I'm active and very shy; I'm friendly and very cheerful. I have got long straight brown hair.
Originally from Cantabria
Loves her boyfriend
Gives a lot of money
Always studying

Active
Loud
Beautiful
Always cheerful

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Alba and Olga,
Very nice to meet you.
Many young people in Poland like 'The Simpsons' too.
Jolanta Gajda
(teacher of the Polish team)

Anonymous said...

In the example me. I like watch films too and my favourite, I think so, is 'A walk to remember'. Do you know this film?

Kasia :)

Our class said...

Hehe, The Simpsons is great film. I love that :P

Bartek

Anonymous said...

You're great people!Nice to meet you.
Have you got a boyfriend.? It's fine.I have one too ;)

Monika-it's my name

Anonymous said...

Yeah! The Simpsons! Nice to meet you.
My favourite film is Final Fantasy.

Monika ^^

Anonymous said...

HELL0!!!

I am Simoneta. I like the Simpsons very much. They are very funny . My favourite character is Bart . He is very naughty, hehe.

I LIKE YOUR PICTURE VERY MUCH!!!

BYE BYE --*SIMONETA*--

Anonymous said...

Alba, wow, nice name. Like a beautiful Jessica Alba .

Anonymous said...

oh, I'm Olga too ;) And similarly you I've got two brothers and I don't like studying. The Simpsons are the best ;)

Olga 3"g"

Anonymous said...

'The Simpsons' are the best. I love Simpsons! OK =]

Anonymous said...

Dear Polish Team,
We are delighted that you have enjoyed our commentary.
Alba hasn't got boyfriends , but I have got boyfriend!!
we like the film "The Simpsons"but it isn't our favourite film.
But, we love the serie!!!
Do you like Fernando Alonso?

KISSES...

Piotrek 3g said...

Yeah, now we know everything about You... :] But I want to know something about your hobbys and interests... regards

Anonymous said...

The Simpson is my favourite cartoon.I like cartoon!!! :]>