Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Alba and Lucía

Hello, we are Alba and Lucía. We are 14 and 15 years old. Alba lives in Cardes (Infiesto) and I live in Villamayor (Infiesto). Alba lives with her mother, her father and her brother Jose. I live with my mother, my father and my brother Pablo.
Alba likes surfing the net and shopping, but she hates mice. I like horses very much and shopping, but I hate snakes. Alba usually goes cycling and I swim a lot.
Our favourite actor is Hugo Silva. He is a very, very good actor. He is the main character on a TV series called Los Hombres de Paco (Paco's Men).

Love
Usually speak with the teacher
Crazy
Impatient
Active

Active
Love
Blue
Always looking at the blackboard

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are Aroa and Irene!This photo is very beautiful!You have got a very good likes!!lol!You are the best!!We love you!!A lot of kisses!
XDXDXD

Anonymous said...

Hi!,I'm Maria.

I want to coment you that you are a very good persons, and of course, a very good friends.

I think the snakes are "cool", and I love them.But I'm agree with Alba, Idon't like very much mice...
And I love go shopping too!

I think the horses are beautiful and elegant!

And now it's time to say you..Bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hello I am Axo of Spain .

I like very much your picture and I also love "los Hombres de Paco".
I like going shopping.
But i prefer going cycling an swimming a lot.I love water.

BYE
AXO

Anonymous said...

Hello!!I'm Blanca!!
How are you?¿
Hugo Silva is a good
actor and vey handsome too
hehe,I like the soap opera
"Los hombres de Paco"a lot.
what about you?¿


BYEBYE kiss

BLANCA

Anonymous said...

Hi Alba and Lucia!!
I am Ronald , how are you??
I like surfing on the internet but now I don't do it very often because the play station is funnier!!
The photo is good , I watch ''los hombres de
paco'' a lot, it's a good soap opera!!
Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´m Pablo I like your blog very much. I should tell you that I´m better than Hugo Silva; no I´m playing a joke on you. Bye, but I hope that you will write some coments to me too.

Anonymous said...

Oh, Ilike swimming and horses too:D

Piotrek 3g said...

I thought that it's photo of You :D but I noticed that You're female :] Best wishes - Stranger

Anonymous said...

Hello I am Lucia.
The one in the photo is our favorite actor. we are two girls.
I'm waiting for your introductions.
a kiss¡¡¡

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am a girl.Ilove buying clothes. The photo is my favourite actor.