Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Dominik

My name is Dominik and I’m 15 years old. I live in Lublin, Poland with my parents and my brother, Sebastian (age: 13), my sister, Aneta (age:17). I love my family.

I love RKS Motor Lublin football club. This club is in the second league. =] I like playing football and volleyball with my friends.

I am fond of listening to music: hip-hop, rap and techno. My favourite band it FEEL. =p , the winner of Sopot Festival 2007. Yeah!

I love running in the morning every day. I like swimming. I am an active boy. =]

Here you can see the logo of my favourite football club and the emblem of Lublin:

Don’t like country Germany.

Original

Many friends

I play football with my friends

Never dance

I love swimming

Know all

Dominik, class III "g"

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

! Hello Dominik !

I'm also 15 years old!
I don't like playing football
I like going to music concerts.

why don't you like Germany?

Anonymous said...

!!hi¡¡, i also like to play volleibol, and my friends say to me that I am a "racing" girl.XD being active is very good XD a kiss

Anonymous said...

Hello. we don't like voleball! we like motorcycling. We love ROSSI!!
oh! so you know all!How many times has Rossi been a champion?

Anonymous said...

I hate 'feel'. I don't know, why them
excite so many of people. His voice...

magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I play a sport named flag football,
I like football but I don't play.
I like hip-hop,rock,rap and a little the pop.

Anonymous said...

Hello!!My name is Blanca,
I'm 14 years old!!I love
football and voleyball
very much!!I don't like
the hip hop!!I prefer
rock or pop!!!
byebye

Anonymous said...

Hi!My name is Irene!I am 14 years old!Why don't you like dancing?I like dancing and I usually dance in parties.I love music and I play the piano!I also prefer pop music!lol!kissesssss write soon!!XD

Anonymous said...

Hi!
My name is Ana. I love football but I don't play it.I never dance, like you, because I'm very bad at it.
I've got some friends in Germany. There the people are very nice.
I don't understand why you don't like Germany.