Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Ronald

Hello my name is Ronald and I am 14 years old. I live in Infiesto, a small village in Asturias. I practise athletics and skateboarding. I train athletics 4 days a week and I practise skating 1 or 2 times a week in the park of Infiesto. I sometimes listen to music, I like the groups like Linkin Park and My Chemical Romance but I also listen to music in the evenings on the computer.
The photo is a skate that I like.


Run a lot
Original
Nice
Active
Laughing a lot
Don’t like smokers

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh My God! You like Linkin Park !!! I'm so excited!! I listening them, for over 7 years. God, I adore you ! :D.
Greetings ;*

Magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

Hello!
your writing is very good.Congratulations,
javi

Anonymous said...

If you train athletics 4 days a week and ride on skateboard it you are very active boy. Congratulations!!! Is it your skateboard? Fine blog. =]

Our class said...

Hello! I'm big fun of linkin park ! just like you.MY favourite song is i think numb.but everything are great !
I was on concert i Chorzów. they were incredible !

nice to meet you.
monika ;)

Anonymous said...

Wow!! You listen to Linkin Park!!
I love this group :D Best wishes :D :)

Kasia I "g"

Anonymous said...

Haha I must monika and kasia meet with you :x. Hahaha :D. Fans of Linkin Park :D. I wasn't on concert in Chorzów :(. I'm so sad about it.

Magda, 3e