Monday, October 22, 2007

Laura


Hi!! I'm Laura. I'm 14 years old. I live in Moñes (Infiesto) with my younger sister and my parents. I have long brown hair and brown eyes. I like talking on the msn with my friends, travelling, Formula 1 and meeting some new people, and I love singing and dacing. I don't like lies and fruit. My favourite animals are dolphins and horses. I think that I'm sincere and a good friend.

I choose this photo because I love formula 1 and I love Fernando Alonso although he didn’t win

Long hair
Always dancing and singing
Usually argue with my sister
Really like formula 1
Always laughing

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm seeing that you like dance :)
Dance is the best ! I know it because I practise this sport ;)

Anonymous said...

Ha ha ha! Alonso isn't winner Championships World. =p Kubica!!! Kubica is the best!!! Fine blog. I like horses too.

Anonymous said...

Horses and Dolphins are beautiful!.


Magda 3e

Piotrek 3g said...

hehe, brown hair and brown eyes... You must be pretty :D You love singing :] ME TOO, but I can't singing :D I haven't got good voice for it... Sad... :( Regards

Anonymous said...

Wow another fun of Fernando Alonso :D I like him too. :) Hmm... what about dance? Yes I like this sport very much :D :) almost in the school disco :D

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

Next people who love Fernando Alonso , like we love Robert Kubica in Poland ;] nice article , regards :)

Anonymous said...

Here somebody like Kimi kaikonnen!!
But I preffer Fernando Alonso because he is asturian and he drives very good!! :) Yes,danceing and singing are the best! Thanks you all for your comments I'm very happy for it. NIce to meet you all!! bye kisses!!
*]laura[*

Anonymous said...

Here somebody like Kimi kaikonnen!!
But I preffer Fernando Alonso because he is asturian and he drives very good!! :) Yes,danceing and singing are the best! Thanks you all for your comments I'm very happy for it. NIce to meet you all!! bye kisses!!

Anonymous said...

My favourite animal is dog but Dolphins and Horses also.I am fan Kubica and Alonso.I very like this two competitors.
Keep in touch!!!

Paweł K 3g