Wednesday, October 24, 2007

María

Hello!

My name is Maria and I’m fourteen years old. I live in Miyares a little village eight kilometres away from Infiesto. I live with my parents, and with my brother sometimes because he studies in Alicante. He is called Gonzalo and is twenty-one years old. But I have got another sister too, she is called Angela and she’s thirty years old. She lives in Madrid with her boyfriend Raul.

My hobbies are: playing volleyball, horse riding, read, video games and rollerblading.
I love reading, and my favourite book is Crepusculo(Twilight), by Stephenie Meyer.
I’m very happy because the 31 of this month the third book of Twilight will be in the libraries. Here I put the photo of Twilight.

Meet friends
Absent-minded
Responsible
Interested in Pop music
Always sing

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I like volleyball too.

Magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

Hi! My name is Joanna.
You are very interestigne person.
I like volleyball too !

AsiaS 1i

Anonymous said...

I like volleyball too but I hate reading :/

Anonymous said...

Yeah!! A lot of girls in my school love volleyball and I too :)

Kasia :) I"g"