Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Kolja


Hello, I’m Kolja from Asturias. My name is from Russia, it’s the diminutive of Nicolei. I’m fourteen years old. I live in Les Cueves, a village twenty kilometres away from Infiesto. In my family we are: my father, my mother, my brother, my cat, my brother’s cat and our dog.
I like riding my motorbike and playing guitar, I go to guitar lessons. I'm funny, loyal and generous.

I like this photo because it’s my dream motorbike.

Know how to speak German
Only disturb
Like playing guitar
Jump a lot with my motorbike
A good motorbike rider, that’s my dream

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Kolja,
Very nice to meet you.
I like your name a lot. In Poland you would be called Mikołaj.
Jolanta Gajda
(teacher of the Polish team)

Our class said...

Hi!! I live in Poland and my class will comment your blog. I think your favourite sport is fantascic!!! I have never ridden a motorbike, but I hope I will try it in future.

Tiger

P.S Tiger is my nickname. In real my name is Iga. ;) You will knok me better when we (our class) will write notes. ^.^

Our class said...

Hi! nice to meet you! You are fantasic person..i think..;)

Monika

Our class said...

Hello. Oh, motorbiking is great sport! Sometimes i watch it on TV ( Eurosport station ). You play a guitar? That's nice, i want to play too... You play on the acoustic guitar or eletric?

My name is Bartek :)

Anonymous said...

Yes, your sport is very interesting. :) In my class there is a boy who rides a motorbike too. :) His name is Wojtek. :P

Kasia :)

Anonymous said...

Hi Kolja I am Ronald, do you meet me??
The photo is beautiful.
When you come to infiesto you have to play a song with your guitar for me and we have to do freestyle with the bikes !!
Bye bye.

Anonymous said...

Hi ! Nice to meet you ! My name is Sylwia :) In my opinion motorbiking is great sport. I like to play on guitar also though I do not know ;)


Sylwia K 3g

Anonymous said...

Bartek, my Guitar is acoustic, but I'm learning. I can't play a lot.

Piotrek 3g said...

Hi man! I've got gituar too. When You will be in Poland, give me a SIGN and we will play together :D Best wishes - Stranger