Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Alicja

Hi! My name is Alice. I'm 13 years old. I live in Poland in Lublin with my parents.

I have got a sister. Her name is Wiola and she's 26 yers old.

I like dogs, cats and horses.

I have got a dog.She is a bitch and her name is Hera.

I like school.

My favourite color is pink. My favourite food are grapes. My favourite drink is orange juice.

I like basketball and volleyball. My favourite day is Monday. My favourite music is POP.

I like reading books. I like surfing the net.

I like dogs, because dogs are man's best friends.

Apple-pie is my favourite cake.
London is my favourite city.
I like every day.
Computer is cool.
Jewellery is my favourite word
And my favourite thing.

Alicja, class I "i"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello !!

I like volleyball too. Monday is the worst day of the week at least for me! =) ! why do you like Monday ?
Here in asturias with the apples we make cider! That's delicious

Anonymous said...

hello¡¡¡
In Asturias we make cider with apple.
I like a dogs, and I've got 4 dogs.I don't like jewellery¡¡¡¡¡

Anonymous said...

¡ Hello !

I like your name very much.
also I like the animals , My favourite animal is a dolphin.
My favourite music also is Pop !
and my favourite singer is Natalia , a spanish singer.

Anonymous said...

Your blog is very interesting.
My favourite animal is the dog,
I've got dog,his name is Casper, he is the border colly.Your dog is very beautiful.I don't like horses.

Anonymous said...

Hello I love horses,I hate my school.my favorite color is blue.I like swimming, but I also play volleibol. I like reading one kiss XD

Anonymous said...

Hi¡ my name is Alba, I also like the horses very much I love the colour pink.
MY name in English means Dawn.
bye bye one kiss

Anonymous said...

Hi Ala nice dog;];]

Anonymous said...

Hi!!Nice to meet you I'm Laura from Spain. My sister called Alicia!! I like voleyball and pop music too.I don't like grapes I don't like any tipe of fruit .My fauvorite day is Friday.
Nice to meet you .Kisses

**laura**

Anonymous said...

Hi!!
I´m Pablo. Is your dog an American Staffordshire? if it is so, we can join them because they are the same brand. His name is Brutus and he is 11 months. Answer me, please. Bye-bye

Anonymous said...

I love dogs. I haven't dog yet. I don't like London. Los Angeles it my favourite city!!! I like Lublin too. ;-> Computer is cool!!! - factic

Anonymous said...

Hi, I´m Fernado, I also have a sister. Your dog is beatufil but I don´t have a dog. One friend, Pablo ,has a got a dog that is the same brand.Good bye

Anonymous said...

We are Viviane and Catarina,
That dog (a) and cuddly Big Wave (a).