Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Kasia

My name is Kasia and I'm 13 years old but in December I will be 14. :) I live in Lublin, Poland. I have an older brother. His name is Michał and he's 19. He is going to the university now.
I like animals very much but I have only fish. In the future I will have a dog. My favourite breeds are labrador, husky and golden retriver. I like listening to music, shopping and meeting with my friends and surfing the net. :) I like a lot of music groups but my favourite, I think so, are Red Hot Chili Peppers and Linkin Park. My favourite film is 'A walk to remember'. I love it because it's the best film that I have ever watched. I cry on it all the time because the film is very moving. Ok I can talk about it for many hours but I have to write something else. I like sports very much, for example: volleyball, swimming or running. I love to hang out with friends at the weekends.
Below there is my photo from Egypt. :)




Kasia... hmm... I don't like this name but my father named me like that. :P

A nd I like to do shopping and watch films very much, of course with my friends :)

S ometimes I am pessimist but always I try to be optimist.

I n the future I'd like to be a lawyer.

A nd I am sense of humor person... I hope so :P

Kasia, class I "g"


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Kasia !

I have a brother too, 19 years old
but I don't like Linkin Park. We have a volleyball team in our school.

Anonymous said...

Hey¡¡¡¡
I like shopping too. Were you in Egypt?

Anonymous said...

Hello !

I like going too shopping ! =) !

do you like romantic films ?

Anonymous said...

I like labrador dogs. I have a sister 19 years old. Her name is Rosa. I like your post.

Anonymous said...

hello.I'm molina.how are you?you are beautiful,also your blog.

Anonymous said...

You are Gimnazjum 16 student?
I love LP also, but i write about it few blog post lower. Anyone like several name :).

Magda 3e

Anonymous said...

hi!!kasia I'm manuel and I also have abrother 19 years old.I also like Red Hot Chili Peppers but I prefer sum41.

Anonymous said...

Hello:
We are Kolja and Iván!
Kasia you also are beutiful. Kolja also has got a 19-year-old brother.

Anonymous said...

Egypt is very very exciting and fine. I want going to this country. It Sea Srodziemnomorskie... Fantastic =]

Anonymous said...

HI kasia, I am Alba, my room is don´t really mine, I found it on the internet.
BYE,BYE

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!!!!!!!!
my bedroom is not real. I downloaded the photo from the internet. but my bedroom in my grandmother's house is very similar to the photo.