Monday, October 22, 2007

Dany

My name is Dany and I am 14 years old. I live in Sevares but I have one house in Cardes near Infiesto. I like animals, my favourite are horses and dogs. I love riding horse every week, but I have more animals in my house. I also like riding my motorbike and driving my grandparent’s car. It is very funny.
I love listening to music, playing football in my team and watching Fernando Alonso every week at home with my family.

Drink a lot of coke
Animals I like a lot

Nice person
Years 14

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, most of you are hardcore Alonso fans :D.

Magda 3e

Piotrek 3g said...

So you're a fan of Alonso too... I must say this-KUBICA IS A FUTURE OF FORMULA 1, buddy :] What's your favourite music band ?? ;> Regards

Anonymous said...

Heh you can drive a car?? :P Great note :) Best wishes :)

Kasia :) I"g"

Anonymous said...

I don't like Alonso, because everyone likes him! =P Who likes Kubica?! I love Kubica. Kubica! Kubica! Kubica! BMW it a great team F1. =]

Anonymous said...

yeah Kubica owns the rest , but Alonso isn't very bad ;] regards

Anonymous said...

Kubica the best yeah!!!Who dont like Kubica? I am great fan BMW team but Fernando Alonso hmmm...isnt bad also :) Do you like tennis??

Anonymous said...

Nice horse at the picture:D I love horses:D But I prefer black:D