Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Olga

My name is Olga. I’m fifteen. I live in Lublin. I live here with my mother and one brother Michal (24 years old) because my second brother Marcin (27 years old) lives in Poznan.

I love dancing. This is my passion and I don’t envisage life without it. I have been practising ballroom dance for one year.

I like volleyball so much and sometimes we play volleyball with my friends after school.

I like listening to music and sometimes I like singing but only when I’m home alone. My favourite type of music is pop and techno. My favourite pop singers are Nelly Furtado, Fergie and Rihanna.

I don’t have any pets … Maybe except my brother ;)

I like meeting my friends after school. I like going to cinema with them.

I often surf the internet.

This is rumba, my favourite type of dance.

Only dance!

Like volleyball

Go to the disco

Affectionate

Olga, class III "g"


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

.....AXO.....

Hello
I am Axo from Spain.
I like dancing but I prefer
playing volleyball like you.

BYE

Anonymous said...

hello!!
congratulations for your profile,is very good.I don't think I can dance good,I never did it,but I think it is very funny,
javi

Anonymous said...

Hi!! How are you? I don't practise ballroom but I like dance very much. I also like Nelly Furtado and Rihanna but I don't like very much Fergie.
Nice to meet you .

*Laura*

Anonymous said...

Hello, my name is Julia .I also like dancing , but I never dance rumba .I think it is interesting.I also like the singer Nelly Furtado.

Anonymous said...

hi!!I'm manuel from Spain and I also like listening to music but I don't like dancing

Anonymous said...

Hi! we are Aitana and Aroa.
we also like volleyball a lot and we practise in a group of Infiesto
we also like dancing, and we like pop music.
bye bye kisses.

Anonymous said...

hi!!I'm Andrea.I like volleyball(but I am not very good at it)I practise two days a week.regards
ANDREA

Anonymous said...

Hi.
It good that you like rumba. I like rumba too. I like play volleyball with my friends. My favourite type music it rap, techno, hip-hop. Best wishes... .

Anonymous said...

congratulations for your profile,is very good.