Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Pablo


My bedroom isn´t very big, but I love it! I like it because I have all my childhood toys there. I keep them in a box in my wardrobe. In my room I also have a stereo: I can listen to my fauvorite music; I also have got a tv; a desk ( to do my homework); a corkboard to put my favourite pictures on; some shelves with books and the most important thing, my play station!I love cars, but especially classical ones. In fact, I have a big collection of them.

My view from my window is very beautiful. From my window I can see some buildings, but I can also see beautiful mountains all around, and it´s wonderful in winter. And I can see my street that is made of stones.

I love my bedroom anyway!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Pablo
I think that your bedroom is like mine.Because both of them are small and we also have beautiful views.It's a good idea to have the old toys in a wardrobe,I will do it,because I don't use them now,I will also try to move the playstation to my bedroom,it's a good idea.
Regards,
Javi

Anonymous said...

Hello I am Axo from Spain.

I like your bedroom very much.
I also like cars and the view from your the window is very beautiful.
I think that your bedroom isn't small.

bye!

Anonymous said...

I want to have mountais out of window too!!!

Anonymous said...

hi pablo!!I like your bedroom and your cars.manuel

Anonymous said...

I like cars too. I have a lot of cars. =] Regards... =]