Saturday, November 10, 2007

Gabrysia


Hi everyone!

A few words about me: I'm a girl. I have got long, dark and curly hair. I like sports and gymnastics. My favourite sport is ballroom dance. I like music too. The artists I like the most are Rihanna, Nelly Furtado, Katie Melua, Beyonce, Sophie Ellis Baxtor and Fergie. I like cooking. The most I like decorating food. And I'm very happy when people like my dishes.

My passion are animals. I have a hamster named Tina and a dog. My dog's name is Molly. It's a Shetland sheepdog. You can see her in the picture. Molly is so beautiful!!!


Generous
Ambitious
Brave
Responsible
Interesting
Elegant
Loyal
Absolutely me!


Gabrysia, class I "g"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dog!!! Good, that you are ambitious, because you can be successful. I don't ambitious.

Anonymous said...

Hello !

I also like Rihanna ! Here the song " Umbrella " is also very popular.
I don't like cooking !
Your dog is very beautifull !


I love dogs !

Anonymous said...

Hello !¡*

You dog Molly is very beautiful !¡*
I like also Rihanna and Nelly Furtado !!*in Spain these two artists !¡*

Anonymous said...

hello!
I like your commentary.
I like animals.I have got two cats and two dogs.

Anonymous said...

My names is david. I am 15 years old. My favourite singer is fergie!!!!!!! she is the best. I like also rhianna and nelly furtado. I like football. My favourite team is the angeles galaxy of the unites estates.My favourite player is Landon donovan and david beckam. Good bye.

Anonymous said...

Hello, our names are Cristina and Tamara.Hola! We love your dog we also have one, Tamara's dog is called Loyalist and mine is Kira. What's the weather like? Here it is a bit of cold. Good-bye

Anonymous said...

hello!!!!
Your dog is very beatifull!!!
I have three dog and seven horses.
I love riding a horse and swinming.
I hate skateboarding and hip-hop
bye bye
kiss:)

Anonymous said...

hi¡¡
I like your dog very much.It is very beatiful.
I like dogs
bye bye

Anonymous said...

Hello my name is Bruno,I am 14 years old.I love the dogs,I have got a Border collie,his name is Casper.Your dog is very beautiful.Bye.

Anonymous said...

I don't like ballroom danceing.Carlos also like sport and gymnastics.

Anonymous said...

I like this dog is very beautiful,
I like very much

kiss, mariana (portugal)

Anonymous said...

Hello am Breno, 13 years and I think that (the) dog is super Big Wave (a)