Friday, November 16, 2007

Laura 3C


My bedroom

Hi!
M bedroom isn’t very big but it’s confortable.I have a very big bed and two wardrobes because I have a lot of clothes and I must have a lot of space for it .I have two big mirrors and other o the wall. I have one desk to study I’ve got a lot of things to decorate the room : hats from the party of mi village , a los of teddy-bears.
Buy the most beautiful thing is under my bed....it’s a dark monster .He is called “Darky”.XD
If I could change my bedroom I would get one of a famous person , for istanse Avril Lavinge’s bedroom. Because her bedroom must be very big .

The photo is my door . I have a lot of posters and photos from my favourite group of music : PIGNOISE!(The girl is my sister)

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello Laura.
You have a great room and...
a great door :)
Bye.
AsiaS class 1i

Anonymous said...

Wow!! Your door are very rare :) but I like it and your all room I think :) Best wishes :****

Kasia :) I"g"

Our class said...

You have very nice bedroom.Maybe becouse tedy bers ^^

sweet !

monika.1g

Our class said...

I've got lots of things too! ;p welcome in the club:)
Asia 1g

Our class said...

Ohhh tedy bers ....so sweet!

Our class said...

Ohhh tedy bers...so sweet... I`ve got a lot of things,too!

Ewelinka

Anonymous said...

hi¡¡

I like your bedroom very much,I like the posters of pignoise very much


the kiss ^^

Anonymous said...

Yeah two mirrors :D.

magda 3e

Our class said...

Hi. Your sister is fine xD.

monika.1g

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your coments I will answer you all!!

Yes, my door is very strange but I like it .
My sister is....No she doesn't be fine but I love she !!

Bye Kisses !

*.*laura*.*

Anonymous said...

I don't like posters in bedroom. But I looking that all girls it like!!! =] I am speaking: NO!!!!! =O

Anonymous said...

Your door is funny and you have great sticker with footballer . Your room must be great !!
Karolina 3g

Anonymous said...

Your room is beutifull! And your sister is beutifull too :D
Madzia W. Ig

Anonymous said...

You've got interesting door :)Two wardrobes - mmm ... It must be great :)