Thursday, November 15, 2007

Ana


MY ROOM

My room is one of my favourite parts of my house because there I’ve got all of my things.
The colour of my room is blue, my favourite colour, but I didn’t choose this colour because my parents painted my room when I was a baby. My parents were right!
My room has one window. Under the window I’ve got my desk, where I do my homework and study. To the left I’ve got my bed. Near my bed I’ve got a big shelf with a lot of books and some trophies that I won running. To the right I’ve got one shelf with some photos and dictionaries. I’ve also got one shelf with trophies and a stereo. Near that I’ve got my dollhouse (my father made it for me when I was a child)
There is another bookcase with more books and a cork board with a lot of photos and some newspaper articles. Next to it I’ve got my wardrobe.

9 comments:

Our class said...

Your room is very itntresting. I always want have blue room.^^

monika.1g

Anonymous said...

I like blue too. I think but your romm is beutifull :D.
Justyśka F.

Our class said...

I like blue too. I think but your room is cool. ;D

Justy�ka F.

Anonymous said...

your room is cool because i like blue too, but my room is pink :-( you have very nice room MadziaL1i

Anonymous said...

BLUE IS MY FAVOURITE COLOUR!!!! :D:D You have beautiful room :) Best wishes :***

Kasia :) I"g"

Our class said...

dollhouse, so cute:)
Asia 1g

Anonymous said...

HI!I'M PAULA. I LIKE YOUR ROOM VERY MUCH I THINK THAT IT IS VERY FUNNY & BEAUTIFUL!!! BYE :*

Anonymous said...

Your room is beautiful, but I don't like blue room. It is my opinion,but everyone have own opinion. Regards... =]

Our class said...

wow my room is blue too!really cool
Ewelina Ig