Friday, November 2, 2007

Monika

My name is Monika Anna. I live in Lublin with my family. I'm 13 years old. I'm a girl of dark hair and eyes.

I have many interesting activities, for example I like listening to rock music, I draw manga pictures, I love to go to concerts. Besides I play the guitar (but lately I haven't had enough time for it). I am fond of surfing the internet, writing songs, watching fantasy films, meeting my friends
and many many other things...

I have fallen in love with Linkin Park (many people like them on this blog). Last year I was in Chorzów (in Poland) on their concert. They were incredible! My favourite song is 'Numb'.


People say that I'm crazy.Sometimes I think that I'm a freak...(no comment) but it's in my mind ^^. I do not identify with one specific subculture. People say that's something between emo-punk-metal.They have a lot of reason.


I don't like stupid people, commercial pop music like Britney and my brother of course.
I don't have a boyfriend (love) because I have many friends among boys. I love dreaming everywhere I can. I have got a small hamster. In the future I want to go to Japan because there are lot of art academies.

In the picture there is me and my best friend - Wojtek. He is older than me but it does not matter to me.






My favourite colour is a combination of black and pink.
Only music in my heart..and friends of course.
Nice..I try to be ^^
I'm just like a cat..I always go my way.
Kind of music: emcore.rock.metal and punk
And I want to be free ...it's hard with my parents...

Monika, class I "g"

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, next person - fan of Linkin. Great!. Concert was in this year, not last ;)). God, im so excited, that so many people like Linkin park, ahah ;))

Anonymous said...

I cry 3 days, because i cant be in chorzów ;( thx for your comment. What song, from album 'minutes to midnight' its your favourite ? answer put in my blog post comment. a few blog post lower.

Our class said...

beautiful picture

Gabriela Ig

Anonymous said...

I like stupid people, because I can with they speak. =] I am crazy. My sister like Linkin Park. They are the best.

Anonymous said...

hello monika!
I like your drawing very much and like drawing too.

Anonymous said...

Hello
I listen to rock music and I have got a electric guitar.
I love the picture you have.

Anonymous said...

Hola!!!! I like your drawing veru much.I love pink and blue .
i like techno and house music.
My favourite singer is Melendi and my favourite football player is Fernando Torres now he is playing in Liverpool.

Anonymous said...

Hi Monika, I love your drawing very much.I don't like stupid people either.
BYE,BYE

Anonymous said...

Hello!! I'm Ronald from Infiesto,
I like your drawings , they are very beautiful.
I like Linkin Park the same tham you,and My Chemical Romance.bye bye!!

Anonymous said...

Hello I am Breno and I'm 13, that 's cool drawing. Did you do it yourself?

Anonymous said...

We are Catarina and Viviane.
You did drawings you? is beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Hello I am the muneer and also love of art and design this is very nice.