Wednesday, October 17, 2007

David and Iván

We are David and Iván. I am 16 years old and David is 15 years old. We live in Infiesto (Spain) with our families. I have a dog, its name is Neska and David has a cat, its name is Newthu.
We love football, my favourite team is the VALENCIA F.C. , and David's is Los Angeles Galaxy.
I like David Villa, a football player, and David loves Fergie of the Black Eyed Peas. Do you know them?
We are generous and cheerful.

Landon Donovan is a famous football player in Los Angeles Galaxy (USA)

I am 16 years old
Very intelligent
Always happy and active
Never does homework...he,he

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear David and Ivan,
Welcome to the blog project.
You might be interested to know that football is one of the most popular sports in Poland.
Jolanta Gajda
(teacher of the Polish team)

Our class said...

Of course that i know! nice to meet you!Football in your country is very famous on the world. You have fantastic football team.

Monika

Anonymous said...

Yes, yes, yes! Somebody who likes football! I love football, and I like David Villa too . I have three favourite football players... that's Thierry Henry, Kaka and Boruc. Boruc is Polish best goalkeeper and he is one of the best goalkeepers in the world :D

Bartek

Anonymous said...

I like this football team and Black Eyed Peas too. :) oh... another dog lover... :)

Kasia :)

Anonymous said...

I know who Fergie is. I like her :).

Magda, 3e

Anonymous said...

I don't like Galaxy, because Beckham is player this club. But everyone have own opinion. I'm like football. =)

Anonymous said...

I am like DAVID VILLA.He is a favourite football player!!!!!!!!!.
He plays in the VALENCIA C.F.
He is candidate a Golden Goal Football.
He is the best!!!!!!!!!!
Hurray FERNANDO ALONSO!!!!!!!!!!!
BYE,BYE...

Anonymous said...

Landon donovan is the best player in heUSA .HurrayRAIKKONEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE IS MY FAVOURITE PILOT. I LIKE FERGIE

Piotrek 3g said...

Yeah, Black Eyed Peas is one of my favourites bands :] THEY RULE!!! but Valencia is weak team... Anyway... RESPECT :D Regards